Dr. Scholl's Shoes

Dr. Scholl's Shoes Reviews

Ranked #759 out of 987 in Misc

June 11, 2015

Definitly the most amazing shoes I ever bought! I work in a restaurant and my feet don't hurt anymore even if I stay up and walk around all day long!

March 18, 2015

I too wear Dr Scholl's Shoes. They are so comfortable to wear. I can wear them all day. The are so cushioning, like walking on air. An excellent shoe if you are on your feet for extended periods of time.

August 09, 2014

When I need to buy new shoes I always purchase this brand. I need extra support for my legs and feet and my shoes feel like I am walking on air. Great product.

June 11, 2014

I have numerous foot problems and these shoes can satisfy my feet. I would recommend them to anyone who needs an affordable shoe that fits.

September 05, 2013

What a great pair of shoes! I bought these recentlly - not only are they stylish - but I was able to wear them for an entire day the first time I wore them! They are lined, so keep my feet warm also - not to be worn on warm days - but perfect for the cool Fall weather. The price is reasonable - much lower priced than a lot of inferior products that are on the market - a great buy!

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?