Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Good

Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1001 in DVD

January 06, 2017

I loved this movie and so did my daughter. The make up and costumes in the movie are so well done and the acting is very good. It is funny and overall a really good family movie.

November 09, 2016

It wouldn't be Xmas without my family and I watching this together. This I think is just the best. If you are one of the few people that have not seen this, you are missing out

November 09, 2016

a total Christmas classic!! it is watched every year. It isnt my personal favourite, but the message alone makes it that special movie to watch with family and friends!

November 09, 2016

The story was first published by Random House in 1957. I wish I still had my original copy and probably first edition from when I was a kid. I have always loved Dr. Seuss, his crazy characters are my favorite, and I love how he teaches us of all ages to rhyme. If you haven't read the book anyway, you should, do so. Is is excellent.

How the Grinch Stole Christmas! is a children's story by Theodor "Dr. Seuss" Geisel written in rhymed verse with illustrations by the author. It follows the Grinch, a grouchy, solitary creature who attempts to put an end to Christmas by stealing Christmas-themed items from the homes of the nearby town Whoville on Christmas Eve. Despite his efforts, Whoville's inhabitants still celebrate the holiday, so the Grinch returns everything that he stole and is the guest of honor at the Whos' Christmas dinner.

November 08, 2016

A Classic. Love the story line. I watch this movie every year. I used to watch it with my kids. then my grandkids. Now I watch it alone. The grumpy grinch whole stole Christmas. Will be around hopefully forever

March 16, 2016

Classic movie. Great story line. How could you not like the how the Grinch stole Christmas? I makes sure we watches it every Christmas even twice.....

November 12, 2015

Love this show. Watch it with my kiddos every Christmas.

November 08, 2015

Old and beautiful; I watch this on the internet every year with the kids. It truly is a great OLD Xmas classic

November 08, 2015

Classic movie. I've been watching it every Christmas, since I was a kid.

October 20, 2015

I love this movie - I'm like the Grinch and don't really like Christmas - but we watch it every year.

Who can resist The Grinch and his Reindeer dog? The Whos and Whoville?

The song that brings them together at the end?