Dr Seuss The Cat in The Hat

Dr Seuss The Cat in The Hat Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

September 30, 2016

Sometimes, books just need to be entertaining for children. Dr. Seuss books are just that. My children love to hear some of those crazy rhyming words and it makes them laugh. Its a great read when you want to encourage reading and sounds.

May 05, 2016

These are a great collection of bike and this is defiantly the most popular one, my son was given this as part of a gift and he loves to have me read it to him. Books are great thing to stock up on and you can have them for years.

March 31, 2016

Dr Seuss "The Cat in The Hat" is a classic children's book. Full of cute rhymes that is sure to make a child laugh and want more. I have read this book to all three of my children numerous times over and it is one of the books we choose to keep even though they have outgrown it.

February 24, 2016

This is such a great book! I love Dr Seuss! I love reading this story and many other Dr Seuss stories to my children. I grew up reading Dr Seuss and was always a fan of his stories.

February 10, 2016

I had this book as a child and now my daughter does. She always giggles when I read it to her. It is a very good book for children.

February 10, 2016

My son loves this book. We read it at least once a day. We also love the movie. Can't beat Dr Seuss

February 07, 2016

OMG My grandkids have this, and other dr. seuss books my kids had.These are really old, but still popular.

February 06, 2016

I love dr seuss so much ,all the books ,cartoons ,puzzles every thing ,in my opinion it's the best tv show for the kids

January 08, 2016

This book is truly a classic, I had it when I was a child, I loved it so much I bought one for my daughter it has cute rhymes in it and well drawn out pictures

November 19, 2015

I grew up reading #DrSuess Books. I had the whole collection as a child. The Cat In The Hat was the first book I remember my mom reading to me. These books really helped to learn my sister and I how to read. They are so funny, well illustrated and and the words are simple to make reading these books easy for preschool children My favorite book by Dr.Suess was I Don't Eat Green Eggs and Ham. There are so many great children's books in #DrSuess Series.