Dr Teal's epsom salt Sensual & Indulgent Reviews

Ranked #467 out of 977 in Bath & Body

April 26, 2016

These salts are very good. They help to smooth aches and pains,and the scent of lavendar helps me sleep better. I have even used them to make a scrub, just mix with a bit of body oil and scrub your skin in the shower! Easy and cost pennies. The huge bag is so well priced and lasts forever. Dr Teals makes great products.

June 30, 2015

Started using this product when I was pregnant. Of course carrying the extra weight I had severe lower back pain. I couldn't take medication and couldn't go for a massage so hubby came home with the salt...I thought he was crazy but it worked. Only problem was getting in and out of the tub but he would help me.

After I had my daughter I still get the odd back pain and immediately I start running a bath!!

Price is amazing too!

March 23, 2015

Amazing product. When I need to have a relaxing bath, i throw this in and it makes everything feel better. I also use it to exfoliate and its not harsh at all. Amazing scent.

August 12, 2014

After a hard day at work, this a perfect remedy. Works wonders on the sore muscles and tight areas of the body. Sit back and relax let the epsom salts do its magic. Enjoy!

August 10, 2013

i absolutely ADORE that product it works magic after a good workout in a nice wark bath and it is also a wonderful salt to do a foot bath to relax like you where at the spa.