Dr. Tung's Ionic Toothbrush

Dr. Tung's Ionic Toothbrush Reviews

1 review
Ranked #29 out of 82 in Toothbrushes

December 08, 2015

I got this toothbrush for free when I won a Successful Self-Dentistry Kit from Living Libations (Google them). I'm grateful for the "try before I buy" and wouldn't hesitate to buy it again.

Product description:
    "Dr. Tung's IONIC toothbrush may be the most advanced toothbrush in the world!

Unlike regular toothbrushes which try to force plaque off the teeth by friction, the IONIC brush makes the teeth let go of plaque, like turning off a magnet!

Plaque gets released even in hard to reach areas! It is clinically proven to be far more effective than a regular toothbrush and users report cleaner, whiter teeth and little or no plaque when visiting their dentist! It really works!"

I'm a skeptic, but that description isn't just marketing hyperbole. The toothbrush is AMAZING.

Whether I use regular non-fluoride toothpaste with the Ionic Toothbrush, or whether I use one drop of the drops that came in the kit, both generate foam unlike any other toothbrush I've ever used. My guess is that it's the ions at work.

My teeth also feel dentist-clean after I use it, even if they felt dirty from what I'd been eating. I haven't used it without any cleaning product on it, but I'm pretty sure that I'd get results using only water.

Regarding price and value:

According to the product information that came with the toothbrush, the battery should last 2 years with regular use. In addition, replacement heads are sold.

The Dr. Tung's website lists a single toothbrush, including an extra head, for $26 (also available in multipacks) Replacement heads are available in 4-packs and 6-pack for $17 & $23.

Considering how well this product works and the battery life, $26 is worth it to me.

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating