Dreambaby 6 Pack Sliding Locks, White
Good

Dreambaby 6 Pack Sliding Locks, White Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 149 in Baby Accessories - Locks & Straps

The cabinet sliding lock is easy to use and fits easily with various types of knobs and handles. As they are adjustable and do not require screws or adhesive tape, they can be moved and fitted simply and quickly. A particularly challenging lock for children, these ensure the safety of children in the home, preventing them from gaining access to the contents within your cabinets and cupboards.

May 27, 2016

This makes me laugh.
I've had to lock up all my cupboards with these clips. My son loves to get into everything and these locks saved my sanity.
Whenever I forget to lock on, he has his eyes peeled and waits until I'm not looking to go in the cupboard.

I love the fact u don't need to drill any holes into your cupboards to use these.

March 13, 2016

I actually received these for free and they sat in my drawer until one day I thought I would give them a try and I've literally been using them for the past 3 years. I love how these are so much easier for adults to remove and put back on compared to other devices used to keep babies out. These are very sturdy and work extremely well

March 13, 2016

The cabinet sliding lock is easy to use and fits easy wilth different types of knobs and handles. As they are adjustable and do not require screws.....

January 31, 2016

These are great to keep my busy and curious toddler out of the cupboards. It's easy to use and a great safe measure for the kiddos.

May 07, 2015

These locks actually worked great at keeping my dog out of the cupboard. She tends to open cupboards and make a mess so we put these on before we leave the house and come home to a clean house.

May 07, 2015

I received these child locks for free some time back. It was on one of the freebie sites I subscribe too. They are great. Our 20 month old grandson loved to get in my cabinets and slam the doors over and over. I have locks on everything in order to keep him safe.

May 07, 2015

These locks were great. So easy to use and they stay locked until you need to open the protected cabinet. They are very durable and can withstand daily usage without breaking. We used these when our kids were small and we got a lot of use from them.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic