Good

Dr.Jart Premium BB Beauty Balm Reviews

Ranked #257 out of 390 in Makeup

May 23, 2016

I really loved this BB cream! It had great coverage and lasted throughout the day. I've been having trouble with foundations this year and my skin has gone from oily to dry, so I can't find something that works. This worked! It is a bit on the 'grey-ish' tone, but with a little bronzer and blush, so livens my face up.

October 22, 2014

I purchased this product in an Asian beauty store in Montreal for $26. This product was imported from Korea. BB creams from Korea tend to be more thicker than the BB creams marketed for North Americans. This product provides full coverage and the benefits of sun protection and whitening, among others. The cream goes on the skin smoothly, however I tend to look pale with the product alone, so I follow up with my foundation.

October 21, 2012

*It works like foundation or more than that to me.When I put the cream first,it looks whitish on my face but slowly it observed the texture.
*It does moisturize the face ( you can feel that!!)
*Doesn't cover blemishes (etc) that much though.(had to use the primer,concealer!)
*Doesn't stay for long time.After 4-6 hours later,I feel like it makes my face greasy and oily;blot me a lot.(had to apply one more coat again!)
* too pricey than other BB cream.
*Overall I give this BB balm 6/10 (not bad/not good)
BTW, my skin type is combination to dry.

Neuven added a new review for