Dry Idea Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #353 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

This formulation always leaves you feeling smooth, clean and residue-free. It glides on cleanly leaving you with the confidence you want to glide through the day.

October 04, 2016

It applies wet so I have to wait a while for the product to dry before putting a shirt on or else it will stain. I feel like it is not really effective because within a few hours my armpits are sweaty again. The scent is light, I prefer a scent that will mask the sweat smell, which this does not. Probably not going to purchase again.

October 21, 2015

I'm extremely picky when it comes to anti-perspirants and deodorants. I want something that will be easy to apply, that won't stain my clothes and obviously protect me from odor and sweat. The great thing about roll ons versus stick deodorants is that they don't feel waxy and do not leave a ring on your armpits. I always had issue washing away the deodorant stains on my shirts- even if it's a clear formula, there is always some residue that's hard to remove due to its "waterproofing" qualities. Dry Idea goes on wet, but dries quite quickly and leaves a very light, powdery residue at the end of the day. I use the unscented variety which is great if you're senstive to fragrance or don't want your deodorant to interfere with the smell of your perfumes or lotions.
It's the only brand I use for the past 5 or so year and it's great.

April 16, 2015

Perfect ! This a product that is inexpensive and that works Luke a charm.

August 21, 2012

I still cannot find my Nivea Dry and this costs a lot to me :) Dry Idea Roll-On is literally the 6th product I bought in the last 3 months and does nothing to me, like the rest...
I really do not enjoy armpits of my shirts feeling wet :( I mean come on, you named your product DRY Idea right? Oh, now I get it , it is probably just an `Idea` not how it works!

April 24, 2010

I am very unimpressed. I do not feel like Dry Idea works at all. I bought it because it was on a good sale and have tried to wear it to the gym a few times. It was not worth it. I started to wear it on days that I did not do much and it still was not worth it. I would not recommend this to anyone. Maybe if it was not a roll on it would be better. I just don’t feel like it lasts long enough to have much of an affect. It does smell nice though.

February 11, 2010

I can't remember how long I've been using this anti-perspirant. It works great, and I've never had a reason to stray away from it. It doesn't stain my clothes - with the exception of one white T-shirt, which is a little stained, but I'll let it slide because it hasn't stained anything else!