Good

Dryel (Drycleaning Kit) Reviews

Ranked #316 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

September 02, 2014

I bought several boxes of these for my husbands suits. They weren't really dirty,they just needed a freshening. I followed the directions exactly and these did not even remove the smell of his tobacco pipe. I won't try them again.

August 25, 2012

Dryel is so convenient! I love this kit! I have to wear business attire daily to work and own quit a few pieces of clothing that are dry clean only. I could not afford to send my clothes to the dry cleaners every week, so I'm thankful to have stumbled on this item. It is quick and simple to use. I love the smell of my clothes when they come out of the dryer. There has been no damage to my clothes using this product.

January 10, 2012

Dryel is for "Dry Cleaning" your clothes at home. Comes in a drycleaning kit. You can dryclean any of your clothes for a fraction of the cost of visiting a dry cleaner. Each kit allows you to dryclean 16 garments. Clothes come out smelling so clean and fresh - all stains and odours removed. Just simply follow the instruction card in your package for the type of cleaning you prefer.

Updated On: January 10, 2012

This product is only availabel at Walmart and online.