Drysol Dab-On Anti-Perspirant

Drysol Dab-On Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #267 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

July 14, 2016

Best option available by far.... Nothing else seems to work. Does irritate my underarms but its better than smelling bad. Very pricey also but worth it

March 21, 2016

I've been using this product for years, and swear by it. As someone who has over active sweat glands, Drysol became a godsend! I put it on once every two weeks and it'll last almost that entire time. I've learned never put it on the same day you've shaved, or if you've scratched your underarms. Also, that you need to let it air dry before putting a shirt on that covers your armpits. I know it's not a super safe product, but it's the only one that has work for me this far.

September 28, 2014

For those heat ways, I use this to compliment my regular deordorate. Works well.

August 21, 2014

Very effective at stopping perspiration. I did not have any issues with burning or any other skin reactions. My only complaint is that it is priced ridiculously high.

August 21, 2014

This product works perfectly but the side effects are horrible. Makes your underarms very itchy.

June 14, 2014

It itches a little, it burns a little, but if you are like me and looking for a miracle to get rid of your embarassing, overly sweaty underarms, then girl, (or guy!) Say your halleighlujiah's because you're dreams have come true in this tiny little anti persperant. It seems expensive for such a small amount but you honestly have the same thing for months at a time, so worth it ! Plus, you can use it for a couple days and then forget about it for a couple, that's how effective it is !

May 13, 2014

Well, I will say this. It works for sure.. On my underarms anyway. And it won't eliminate every drop of sweat that your body releases but I definitely can't go out without putting some on.
If anyone was wondering what would happen if they used it on recently shaved skin, it causes a slight burning and very itchy sensation. You have to put this on before bed and I'm not the type to do things right before I go to sleep so I tend to forget to put some on.. But that's just me. Anyway, it definitely REDUCES the amount of sweat you produce, just don't expect to be 100% dry.
P.S this is MY experience with it, and I my pit stains are about the size of the palm of someone's hand (when I use regular Deo/antiperspirant or nothing at all)

August 28, 2013

This is a life saver, will completely prevent sweating unless you strain it too much (i.e. doing intense exercise). It's a bit pricey but lasts a long time. Only need to use it every week for the first couple months until your body doesn't need it.

August 13, 2013

I have had a perspiration problem since puberty. Hands, feet, underarms, pretty much everywhere.

Over-the-counter anti-perspirant has been effective for my underarms, but my hands and feet sweat all the time. Summer, winter, nervous, happy, hot, cold ... always!

My doctor suggested the Drysol Dab-On. The first night, the liquid did not dry at all on my hands or feet. I think the room was too warm and I was too nervous, so that worked against me. But I did not give up. And I am glad that I did not!

Drysol has worked really well for me! It does take a while to dry once applied, and I find it takes longer if my body temperature is warm.

I apply it at night before bed. The next morning, my hands have that feeling you get when you have been in water for a long time, but that disappears once I have washed them. There is no visible change to their appearance.

I have been using Drysol for over 10 years. I do not even need to use it during winter any more. I started off with every second day because I needed it so much. But now, in summer, I just use it about 5 times at most.

I do not use it on my underarms. When I tried, the skin was very sensitive and became so itchy that it was not worth the discomfort to use the Drysol.

Overall, I am very satisfied with Drysol Dab-On. The price is more expensive than over-the-counter anti-perpirants, but then you get a much stronger and more effective product for the price. Others have commented that Drysol has a strong smell, but I think I have used it so long that I do not notice it longer.

I would recommend Drysol to others with heavy perspiration problems. It has worked well for me!

May 01, 2012

Use for excessive sweating.
Extra-strong anti-perspirant to control excessive sweating of the underarms, palms and feet.

I suffer from Hyperhidrosis and my doctor told me to try Drysol, and if it didnt work than I would have to get Botox injections! Yikes! This is the best product ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw instant results! At the beginning it burned a bit and turned my underarms a little red, but after awhile that totally stopped (I figured my body had to get used to it). The price varies depending on the size (around $25 for 35ml and $35 for 60 ml). Sounds crazy expensive, but trust me its not. One bottle lasted me almost 6 months! And think about how much you spend on your anti-perspirant and how much you use. Its totally well worth it! You use it in the evenings (I put it on right before bed so I always remember). And you don't even have to use it every day (so it lasts longer)