Dumbbells

Dumbbells Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 163 in Weight Management

November 14, 2016

These are very versatile and easy to use. You can find videos to help you online and work pretty much everything in your body. I would recommend these to anyone looking for something useful at a home gym

April 22, 2016

I use the 5 pound Dumbbells to prevent bingo wings! (I ended up with pink ones, because they were less expensive! I am not really a fan of the color!) I just feel better about myself, if I ever have to raise my arms..and the skin under my arms ISN'T flapping around! Bingo wings are those flabby bits of skin under the arm. Most women (and some men!) have them, and if you dread wearing strappy tops because of your bingo wings, or feel like your arms could do with a little more shape, you're not alone. This is a great product! Well made, and very effective! A+

March 29, 2016

Dumbbells are always good for doing any work out. I usually use the 5 to 8 lb weights. I am dong the jillian michaels work out and they are awesome for that.

March 28, 2016

I have very light weights 3lbs but that is enough for me to incorporate them in pilates exercises. They have that anti slip rubberised material so it won't fall out from your hands. I really enjoy using dumbbells.

March 02, 2016

I have 5lbs to 30lbs dubbells they are amazing... but beyond 30lbs it become a little bit pricy if you want to bump up the weight.. the grip is amazing and this is easy to workout with them.. don't forget to swipe your hand if there wet!

February 26, 2016

Dumbbells got these for home work out love them comes in so many colours and weight. great weights for home use nothing bad to say about them great quality.

February 11, 2016

Love Dumbbells. Been working out at home for years and they are amazing and not very expensive to purchase compared to gym memberships. Best investment ever

February 09, 2016

A very important piece of equipment. Great for strengthening the muscles.
Most effective when combined with cardio.

February 09, 2016

I have worked out for years, and love using Dumbbells mixed with cardio. I have 5 and 10 pound for at home. You don't need heavy as you do more reps and so many exercises for so many muscle groups. Well worth investing in some.

February 07, 2016

Best way to build muscles and increase your strength is using dumbbells. It can make your cardio more effective if you are holding light weight in your hands. Definite must have if you like fitness

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products