Duncan Hines Angel Food Cake Mix

Duncan Hines Angel Food Cake Mix Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 156 in Baked Goods

September 20, 2016

One of the best cake mixes. Always turns out great. Always easy to find in grocery stores. It is easy to make. Always a crowd pleaser at family get to togethers.

December 28, 2015

Great taste. Light and fluffy. Just right amount of sweetness. Easy to to make.

May 07, 2015

This product is so yummy! It makes a great and light cake!

May 07, 2015

I try to bake all my cakes from scratch when I can but this is one cake that I don't mind relying on a store bought cake mix. This mix bakes up light and fluffy. Just the perfect amount of sweetness. Just add fresh strawberries and refreshing cool whip for a luscious "Strawberry Shortcake".

May 03, 2015

I love this angel food cake mix from Duncan Hines. It's light and airy, perfect for the Summer picnics.

May 03, 2015

Delicious angel food cake. I love to use a small slice of this to use strawberry short cake. Makes a great desert option to serve when friends and family come over.

May 03, 2015

To make angel food cake from scratch is difficult, but this makes it very easy, No one could tell it came from a box. Yummy with strawberry sauce and berries.

May 03, 2015

So easy to make this cake, and the results are perfect everytime. Tastes so-ooo good with fresh whipped cream and strawberries!

April 13, 2015

Absolutely amazing cake mix without a doubt! I would reccomend this cake mix to avid bakers and homemakers. It's perfectly fluffy and the perfect amount of sweetness.

March 23, 2015

I typically bake homemade cakes - but this week I needed something easier to make and this cake mix was on sale for $1 so I decided to give it a try. For this mix, only add water so that was certainly very simple. The raw batter tasted a bit too much like baking powder but the final product tasted pretty good. Don't underestimate the cake pan size as the batter does rise when baking. As weird as this may seem, the biggest challenge I found was following the instructions for after baking: "HANG pan upside down on heat-proof glass bottle until completely cool, about 1 1/2 hours." I don't have a heat-proof glass bottle and couldn't find anything else logical to hang it upside down from to cool so I just let it cool normally. I also followed the instructions with not greasing the pan, but that made it very difficult to get it out. In summary, for this price, this is something I would consider buying again if on sale and I needed a shortcut - it is however not quite as good as homemade and I would need to reflect on how to cool the cake better.