Duncan Hines Classic Devil's Food Cake Mix Reviews

Ranked #545 out of 2312 in Grocery

July 05, 2016

I usually buy this when it's on sale. These mixes are great for unexpected rainy days when one of my kids asks if we can bake something. The cake is easy to prepare, does not take too long, is inexpensive and for boxed cake, tastes delicious! Better than the other well known cake mix brand in my opinion!

March 08, 2016

My kids have always loved duncan hines cake mixes. Every birthday or special occasion I have used Duncan Hines. Im sure the tradition will continue with my grand children

January 26, 2016

I love cake mixes,add an egg,your oil and water and you're ready to bake ,so quick and convenient.The cake is delicious and moist and only took half the time of a made from scratch recipe ,these mixes always go on sale ,really great product

December 15, 2015

You can't go wrong with Duncan Hines cake mixes, this devils food cake mix is a classic and a must have for any pantry.
If you like baking the easy way but don't want the taste and quality to suffer then I recommend Duncan Hines!
Try their icing too!

June 10, 2015

Duncan Hines is probably the best boxed cake mix on the market and this is devils food so its chocolate which means I love it. It bakes up nice, has a good flavor.

June 02, 2015

I love this brand of cake mix and it's so affordable. This flavor tastes great and so delicious tasting. I love to melt chocolate over it or make a sugar icing to pour over it. The entire family loves them.

April 27, 2015

This cake mix always bakes up perfectly moist and delicious. I usually like to bake cakes from scratch, but using boxed cake mix is a real time saver when you need something in a hurry! Sometimes I put applesauce in the mix for added moistness.