Good

Duncan Hines Mixes Reviews

Ranked #787 out of 1007 in Misc

February 25, 2017

Duncan Hines mixes are a great way for kids to learn the art of baking. Their simple steps and quality ingredients make it a rewarding experience to bake with this product

June 18, 2015

love these mixes and will continue to buy them

June 18, 2015

I like these cake mixes and cookie mixes they are really good tasting and easy to make

June 01, 2015

These mixes are wonderful! They are great for when you are in a hurry and need to make something. They are good for beginning bakers.

April 28, 2015

These cookies are pretty good. They pretty much taste like home made cookies. They are easy to cook and the instructions and ingredients are short and easy to follow. They also don't take long to cook either as well. Great snack to have once in a while.

April 28, 2015

Comes in handy when you're in a pinch and don't have time to bake from scratch. Tasty mixes that come in a variety of flavours. I was surprised at how delicious the product tasted. Bakes perfectly with the addition of a few ingredients. I find that they are often on sale which is a bonus. Great to have in your pantry.

April 13, 2015

Whenever I need to quickly make a cake for someone's birthday I always get Duncan Hines Boxed Cake Mix! It turns out great every time and it tastes fantastic! You could never tell that the cake was made from a box, shhh it's a secret you musn't tell ;)

January 31, 2015

These mixes are such a time saver for me. When I find them on sale, I buy quite a few and give some to my daughter. I like to make and bake cookies with my older grandson. He loves to make weird shapes.

May 19, 2014

I love the new ones the strawberry flavoured cupcakes are to die for. yummy

May 19, 2014

Duncan Hines cake mixes are so darn good. I used to do catering and fill orders of fancy cakes for people. I used to chuckle when I would hear them tell their friends that they always bought cakes from me because I did them from scratch and used real butter etc. No, I did not tell them this is how I did the cakes, I always used Duncan Hines and my clients loved the taste and texture and just assumed I made everything from scratch. They never asked me what how I baked and I never offered any information. This tells you just how good Duncan Hines is. When people cannot tell the difference from between made from scratch and a Duncan Hines, you know you are using the right product. Thank you Duncan Hines for helping me keep my clients happy. I still use this product, it has always been my favorite. I would recommend Duncan Hines to everyone who loves good baking.