Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food Mix
Good

Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food Mix Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 156 in Baked Goods

October 04, 2016

I don't really bake cake from scratch, so I depend on Duncan Hinds to save the day! Very moist, tasty and addictive. This is very easy to make and stores well. All you have to do is share with friends and they think you did an amazing job baking all day! I will definitely repurchase.

October 04, 2016

I love this flavor from Duncan Hines. It is so easy to make and is a lot of fun to do with the kids. It is not like baking a cake from scratch but you can't really tell. It is so moist and has the perfect amount of sweetness. Paired with your favourite kind of frosting and ice cream and OMG I have to run 10 miles to work it off. So worth it though. i can probably eat the whole cake.

June 30, 2016

I didn't have time to bake from scratch, I grabbed this in a pinch, it was so yummy. Moist and everybody loved it, directions were easy to follow and it turned out perfect! Yummmmmm cake!

June 03, 2015

This mix is so easy and quick to make. It has a very nice chocolate flavour. I put it in my waffle maker to make a dessert waffle and it turned out amazing! I put some ice cream on top and it was perfect!

June 03, 2015

Very yummy cake mix, and its super easy to make which is a plus!

June 03, 2015

Omg this is soo good! It's very easy to make and everyone will love it :)

June 03, 2015

Very most and flavorful and easy to follow

June 03, 2015

I made for my 3 boys and they loved it, so did I. There was no leftovers so that means 2 thumbs up! Moist and the flavour was great

May 28, 2015

This cake mix is really good. I find it to be flavourful and a good consistency. The cooking times are accurate, which is nice because nothing is worse than a burned cake.

May 04, 2015

These are very wonderful cake mixes. They are always so moist and delicious. I have this brand and 1 other that are my go to cake mixes. It doesn't take long to cook and it has a decadent chocolate flavor.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye