Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Red Velvet Cake Mix

Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Red Velvet Cake Mix Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 156 in Baked Goods

September 15, 2016

Omg chocolate cake!!!! Mmmmmm my definite favorite thing ever i will eat it anytime anywhere lol if im around it i promise it will be gone i love love love it

September 03, 2016

I am a Red Velvet cake lover, so was excited to see this in the shelf. I made it into muffins instead of a cake, and they were so good..tasted a lot like the limited edition red velvet muffins that Tim Hortins has. My package came with icing in the box, a nice cream cheese frosting, which was the perfect topping. Definitely a nice easy dessert or snack.

February 02, 2016

i love red velvet and with a few moderation to this recipe i love red velvet chewy COOKIES.. sooooooo good

January 26, 2015

I would definitely buy this again. I made this cake mix and it was easy to make and turned out moist and delicious, I would highly recommend.

June 25, 2014

I used to make Red Velvet Cakes from scratch but since I tried the Duncan Hines Cake Mix I can't be bothered. he mix is a godsend, my family loves their Red Velvet Cake and still don't know that what they are getting is from a mix. Haven't the heart to tell them idon't make the cake from scratch anymore.

So easy, so moist. No mess or time consuming instructions. I watch for this cake mix to come on sale at No Frills anf have often paid only $1.00 for the mix. When it comes on sale for that low amount I really stock up.

June 19, 2014

Easy and convenient. Great mix for novice bakers. The cake turns out really moist.

June 19, 2014

tastes really good and very easy to make!

May 19, 2014

Tasted really good easy to make.

June 25, 2012

This red velvet cake mix is so easy to prepare and yet so delicious. I made the mix into cupcakes and they still stayed moist. I always substitue 2% milk for the water. The mix made around 18 cupcakes. I then frosted it with The Betty Crocker Creamy Delux Cream Cheese frosting.

The cake mix was on sale for $1.00 and the frosting for $1.29 at walmart.