Duncan Hines moist deluxe white
Good

Duncan Hines moist deluxe white Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 156 in Baked Goods

February 10, 2016

This cake is so tasty. It is easy to make and you don't need many ingredients. The result is a delicious fluffy moist cake. You can't go wrong with the price either.

June 14, 2015

This frequently goes on sale for $1 CDN per box, and I always stock up. I keep several around the house, perfect for last minute birthday and celebration cakes. Delicious, easy and fast!

June 14, 2015

Duncan Hines is a great quality brand of cake mixes. I always have several different flavors stocked in my pantry. I love the moist deluxe white variety also. I like to add different flavorings to the batter before baking. It gives the mix so many different flavor options.

June 12, 2015

Great cake mix, tastes awesome and is really easy to make

June 12, 2015

I always have cake mixes in my pantry for when I need to make dessert in a hurry or for unexpected quests.#DuncanHines "moist deluxe white' is very quick, easy, and with very few ingredients to add. #Duncan Hines "moist deluxe white" always turns out perfect , has a rich and delicious texture. Great Baking Product.

June 12, 2015

These cakes are great the always turn out light and moist, they are delicious!

June 08, 2015

I used this mix to make cupcakes. They were light and fluffy. Tasted good too!