• Duracell Batteries
  • Duracell Batteries

Duracell Batteries Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 987 in Misc

June 18, 2016

I think these are the best batteries with long lasting battery life on the market. I use them in my door lock and they last for months. I also use them in my tv remotes as well and they keep them working for a long time. They last a long time and are a good price and are worth buying.

May 21, 2016

I love this product. I always have them on hand for emergencies. They stand up to their name and you certainly get your monies worth. When I think of batteries the first name that comes to mine is Duracell

May 15, 2016

I have tried other battery brands but always go back to buying Duracell batteries as they really do outlast the other brands. I always stock up on all different battery sizes for my home.

February 15, 2016

These are great batteries with lasting power. But I find they are a bit expensive so sometimes I end up going a bit cheaper for the dollar store offerings.

January 30, 2016

in my household we use Duracell for all our products that takes batteries they last for such a long time

June 16, 2015

My family and I use #DuracellBatteries all the time. This is definitely a must have in our home. Bill uses them for his game box all the time, clocks, remotes, flashlights and even some of my wind chimes that light up at night take batteries. I find #Duracell really lives up to it's name it really does outlast most batteries I have ever tried. I like the fact that I buy different size packaging also. Great Household Product.

June 16, 2015

Duracell batteries have the best staying power and are the best batteries for anything

April 19, 2015

Duracell all the way. Lasts longer than other batteries and just a brand I trust. I wait for them to go on sale and then I get a bunch as we have so many kids toys that require frequent battery change.

April 18, 2015

I always purchase Duracell batteries. They last longer than most and they're good quality. I've rarely ever experienced them leak like some of the cheaper ones do.

April 18, 2015

These are really good quality and powerful batteries! They actually last a really long time, so in the long run you save a lot more money when you buy these compared to buying cheap batteries. Sometimes it's worth it to pay a little but extra to get better quality!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS