DuWop Prime Venom
Good

DuWop Prime Venom Reviews

1 review
Ranked #681 out of 787 in Lip Balm

What it is:A matte finish plumping lip balm infused with the Lip Venom formula that also works as a lip primer.What it is formulated to do:This satin matte lip balm leaves your lips supple and conditioned while acting as a primer to help lipsticks go on smoother and last longer as well as plumping the lips for a matte finish pout. Prime Venom contains macadamia nut oil, prized for its long lasting, moisturizing properties and the now famous blend of essential oils including cinnamon, ginger, and wintergreen that put plumpers on the map. What else you need to know: Worn under lipstick or gloss, Prime Venom leaves the lips conditioned, fuller, and smoothes out the fine lines that can stop lip color from looking its best. Prime Venom also flushes the lips with natural color so that you don't have to wear lipstick at all if you choose not to.

May 20, 2009

I love Prime Venom as a balm for everyday wear. The cinnamon and other spices bring a lovely, natural flush to the lips. I adore the flavor, as cinnamon is one of my favorites.

$20 is a lot for lip balm, however it does make my lipstick last longer when I use it as a primer. In that respect it saves money on lipstick. (We all know how expensive that can be!)

It does not kiss off! It is completely clear and moisturizes nicely, and is not sticky at all! It is leaves a "satin" finish-not glossy but not completely matte.

I find myself not wanting to use any of my other balms! Aside from the $20 price tag, I love everything about Prime Venom! My ideal price for it is $12-15. Had it cost a bit less it would get a perfect score. With that said, I am still planning on keeping this in my case at all times, and reordering when I get to the last half inch so I do not ever run out!

I also want to mention how hard the balm is; it does not melt easily, but needs to be eased over the lips to allow it to soften. I think the harder base makes it last longer than the softer ones.

Enjoy!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends