• Dye Hard

Dye Hard Reviews

1 review
Ranked #226 out of 258 in Hair Colour

September 26, 2013

I was not too impressed with this product. My oldest two daughters and I tried it out. I have very dark almost black hair, my oldest daughter has sandy blonde hair and my other little girl has very light blonde hair. I purchased four colors HTG 12172 ELECTRIC LIZARD™ (neon green), HTG12174 ELECTRIC SKY™ (neon blue), HTG 12171 ELECTRIC FLAMINGO™ (neon pink), HTG12178 PURPLE HAZE® (matte bright purple). I found that the colors only showed up, as you would expect from looking at the bottles, properly on my younger daughter's hair, my oldest daughter had a little luck with the blue, but the green didn't work very well at all. And much to my disappointment it didn't work at all on my hair. BUT when I got caught in the pouring rain from the tail end of a tornado it sure did wash out quickly. So, for color on darker hair I would not recommend this, but if you're a light shade of blonde the colors may just work for you. As for hold, that it did pretty well. When it comes to washing it out easily it did meet my expectations for that, but with the lighter shade of blonde hair you really need to test a small area and see if you like the "faded" look because it didn't wash out the first time for us, but it did after a couple of washes. I would not buy this again for myself.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil