• Dyson DC23 Motorhead Vacuum Cleaner
  • Dyson DC23 Motorhead Vacuum Cleaner

Dyson DC23 Motorhead Vacuum Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 36 in Vacuum Cleaners

May 22, 2015

The best investment ever.. i love my Dyson. Never looses suction and does a great job!!! + a 5yr warranty, you cant go wrong.

April 03, 2015

I don't own this product-yet. This is my dream vacuum that is on my wish list. I've heard so many wonderful things about Dyson products. Plus, my sister has a Dyson and it picks up everything. Even where you think there isn't any dirt, when you run this over the area, oh my golly what it picks up. It's simply amazing.

June 21, 2013

The best vacuum that I have ever owned. I would not buy another brand ever!! And there is a 5 year warranty and the company will replace any part of the vacuum!! Love Dyson!!

August 31, 2011

I just purchased the DC-23 MH animal, and was pleasantly surprised at the junk it managed to pick up from a rug I vacuumed only two days ago. I can't believe the superiority of this unit. Truly heads and shoulders above other vacuums! The few criticisms I have are; the crevasse tool is pretty much useless. The plastic extension bends so much it can't be used. On the other side of the coin, this vacuum is very well engineered (like the commercials say), with attention to detail. As it does such a good job I would make sure to empty it frequently as the canister does fill up fast. I would also use the hard-wood floor attachment with care as I have noticed it may scratch the finish on side movements. Just a word of caution.
Finally I highly recommend this vacuum as an industry leader in vacuums.

September 07, 2010

This vacuum cleaner is amazing. I bought mine several months ago and realized from the first few uses that my place wasn't nearly as clean as I thought it was. The DC23 has very powerful suction and comes with different attachments for hardwood floors, hard to reach corners and even upholstery.

I love the fact that the canister is easy to empty and there are no vacuum cleaner bags to fuss with (or become obsolete). It's a really great unit.

We brought it to my sister's place once who has cats and couldn't believe the amount of cat hair and dust that was lurking deep in the fibers of their carpets considering their place is always really clean.

The only thing I don't like is it is really loud. This is because of the powerful suction though, so the noise is worth it to me!

I'm sold on this vacuum cleaner and it's worth every penny.