Dyson DC66 Animal Upright Vacuum - Purple Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 36 in Vacuum Cleaners

June 05, 2016

We have a lot of animals (dogs and cats) in our house. We bought our Dyson several years back and I have to say we love! It always has suction and I do not get all the dust and dirt on my hands while trying to empty the canister. LOVE IT! If you have pets or even family members with long hair, this vacuum is fantastic. They do seem pricey at first. When you figure the years we have had ours and it needed to no repair and runs great; that makes it pay for itself. I have been through 4 vacuums at work in the meantime. We are now looking for another Dyson for there as well.

May 17, 2016

I love this one the only draw back is I have no great place to store it as it is a bit bigger than other vacuums I have had but I love the job it does

February 11, 2016

got one of these beauties with air miles points 4880, greatest vacuum ever had ...good suction and no dust blowing back into the room so im not stuffed up after vacuuming the floor...ball is too big to fit under the bed...otherwise all is good and easy to use...requires assembly.

January 15, 2016

Love my Dyson. Although I do find if you go beyond a few weeks of properly not cleaning out the canister.... It does lose suction. But all in all an amazing vacuum. Highly recommend

December 16, 2015

With the Dyson Animal DC66, you can lift dust, dirt and debris from every inch and awkward corner of your home with minimal effort. Suitable for carpets, hard flooring and hard to reach spaces, heavy duty suction provided by patented Radial Root Cyclone technology ensures no dog hair or dust bunny gets left behind.
Suitable for carpets and hard floors
Durable ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction ensures a long life
Advanced Radial Root Cyclone technology offers cleaning power that stays strong
Self-adjusting cleaner head seals in suction across carpets and hard floors
Ball technology provides smooth steering for easy access to awkward places
Reconfigured brush bar drives bristles deeper into carpets for a more thorough clean
No extra costs replacing bags, belts or filters
Includes instant release wand for high reach cleaning
Don't own it yet, wish company would donate me one, as it would be a hudge help around the house. Even that I don't own one yet, I don't doubt its durability, reliability, effectiveness. Really would like one. Thumbs Up Dyson!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag