Dyson DC66 multi floor
Good

Dyson DC66 multi floor Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 36 in Vacuum Cleaners

December 06, 2016

our family loves our dyson vacuum's, it works amazing to pick everything up, and get all the dog hair out of the carpet, i still get confused with the attachments and getting them back in sometimes, but all around an amazing vaccum

November 16, 2016

I love this vacuum! We've been using it for almost three years and have not had any issues. It's lightweight, powerful and easy to use. It comes with many different attachments for different surfaces. The bin is easy to empty. It's amazing to see how much dirt and dust it picks up, even when you don't think the floors are that dirty! You have to clean the filters once a month to maintain suction...but I find they aren't really that dirty when I do clean them. I haven't cleaned them every month and haven't noticed a change in the vacuum's effectiveness. It's more costly than other products but I do think it lasts longer so it's worth the price.

July 18, 2016

Amazzzzzzing! My husband won this! It's the best vacuum ever. I actually enjoy using it. The pivot head is so good letting you get close to baseboards and corners. We have a cat, the first time I used it, the cartridge was full from the cat. Our carpets looked brand new! It gets your carpets so clean, from deep within, not just surface.

April 29, 2016

I have a Dyson DC25 and it is the very best vacuum that I have ever owned. It was a little on the expensive side and we hesitated to buy it. That said, I love it! We have two kids, two cats & a dog and a husband in the aggregate business. Our floors were never clean. Old vacuum cleaners could not pick up all the dirt, but my Dyson does! Wouldn't hesitate to buy another one. The only complaint I have is that it does not want to pick up small stones unless I pick them up with the hose itself. Amazing machine! Cat hair be gone!

November 07, 2015

Got this as a Christmas gift and I love, love, love it! Best vacuum I've ever owned. So powerful, sucks up way more dust and hair,etc.

October 21, 2015

I was skeptical at first in purchasing a Dyson because I didn't think it would justify the cost, but I was wrong! It is totally worth it! Picks up all the dog hair around my house, carpets look like new . Vacuuming takes me half the time it used to. My only issue with this is that the power button gets stuck sometimes which is quite annoying