E-Zee Wrap

E-Zee Wrap Reviews

1 review
Ranked #835 out of 987 in Misc

March 24, 2012

I bought my E-Zee Wrap at Canadian Tire about ten years ago and I love it. It mounts right under your cupboards so its up and out of the way, but its still nice and convenient when you need to wrap anything up. It can how ever just be placed in a drawer, on a wall, or used on the counter. Mind came with 1,000 feet of wrap, but the replacements rolls are about $10. This wrap not only last a very long time, it’s the best plastic wrap I have ever used. The dispenser allows you to easily grasp the wrap letting you take as much or as little as you want. It stretches to fit and seal and it out clings any other plastic wrap on the market today. It can cling to all of your dishes, glass, or plastic, better then any other wrap can. I’ve never had anything spill out after I’ve applied this wrap and if someone takes say a peace of left over chicken from the plate you’ve sealed with this wrap, it can also be reapplied to just as tight as the first time it was applied to the plate, or any other dish. Another great thing about this wrap is that it can be used in the fridge, freezer, or in the microwave. My first 1,000 foot roll lasted for almost one full year witch not only imprested me; it saved me a lot of money in plastic wrap. It lasted much, much longer then any other plastic wrap that you can buy today. One word of warning, there are imitators on the market, so you have to make sure the replacement roll does says E-Zee Wrap, or you can end up with 1,000 feet of plastic wrap that doesn’t do near as good of a job as the E-Zee Wrap does. I think the E-Zee Wrap is a great investment for any home, or even for your camper. When I bought mine it only came in white, but you can now buy it on line in black, or stainless steel. I’d definitely recommend the E-Zee Wrap to anyone, it’s bin a great investment for our home and I’m sure you’ll love it too.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml