EarPlanes
Good

EarPlanes Reviews

Ranked #437 out of 539 in Misc

September 01, 2014

These are a lifesaver! I had to travel and had a dreaded cold. I knew my ears would ache during the flight, but thanks to this I had no problems!

June 26, 2012

I learnt my lesson from my first flight overseas,my ears hurt and plugged up so badly during take off and landing.I couldn't hear for hours.When I went on my second trip a Pharmacist suggested EarPlanes you can find them in any Pharmacy.The are very small and you insert the rigged side into the ears during take off and landings.

They come in two sizes one for adults and one for children.It is drug free,approved by flight attendants and Pharmacists.They relief ear discomfort,clogging and popping,there is a filter that regulates air pressure so no more pain.They are made of hypoallergenic and latex free soft silicone.these are also perfect if your driving through a mountain range and have a problem with popping ears.Whenever I fly now I am never without these EarPlanes they really work and save your ears!