Earth Balance butter

Earth Balance butter Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 164 in Condiment

Taste

October 12, 2016

I use this as a butter/margarine replacement due to my severe dairy allergy. It doesn't have a strong butter taste (which I prefer!) but has a similar consistency. I use this as a direct replacement in many recipes! When cooking for my family I also use this (even in our Thanksgiving mashed potatoes) and no one notices a difference! I use the Organic Whipped Earth Balance (its usually the cheapest one!) and find it spreads very smoothly and melts well when needed. For those with allergies and intolerances I would for sure try out this product!

Taste

May 09, 2016

When I first picked up a tub of the original Earth Balance butter. I've tried it on my morning toast, used it to sauté some vegetables for my lunch. It has such a delicate taste that did not overpower the vegetables. I have had this issue in the past. I was really impressed and decided to switch our family's main choice to Earth Balance Butter. You can definitely taste the difference in the food when using it. Food should compliment each other not fight for dominance in taste.

tricialemieux added a new review for
    Kellogg's Froot Loops

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Gummie Vitamins, Yay or Nay?

kalinka added a new review for
    Proactiv Solution Kit

Microwaving Tim Hortons' Cups

tricialemieux added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone tried Monat hair care?

makeup

cassandre has started a new forum topic
    makeup