Earth Mama Angel Baby Angel Baby Bottom Balm, 2-Ounce Jars
Good

Earth Mama Angel Baby Angel Baby Bottom Balm, 2-Ounce Jars Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

Angel Baby Bottom Balm is a safe and effective, pure herbal diaper rash/first aid salve. The only balm made with organic olive oil infused with a proprietary blend of organic herbs, shea butter and naturally antibacterial and antifungal essential oils, Angel Baby Bottom Balm protects and soothes tender bottoms, and is tough on bacteria and yeast that can contribute to diaper rash. Clinically tested, allergy tested and non-irritating. Backed with Mama's Promise™, Earth Mama Angel Baby products are purely natural, naturally safe.

April 23, 2016

Absolutely LOVE this diaper cream. We actually got a sample with our first delivery of cloth diapers from the service.. And I couldn't imagine using anything else on peanut's sensitive bottom! When she does get a rash, this stuff clears in up overnight!

For those that are weirded out by the "graininess" of the product.. It's actually just an ingredient, and the cream needs to be rubbed between two fingers before you apply to baby's bottom in order to melt it back into the rest of the cream.. A possible reason for why this hasn't worked for some people.

December 14, 2015

Both of my sons have had extremely sensitive skin and easily got bad bum rashes, this cream has saved us on more than one occasion. Overnight rashes are gone. We have taken to using this cream on cuts and other rashes and it is great. Grown children now no diapers insight and this is still a staple in our house

1.5/5

May 14, 2015

For an expensive product, and a brand name that is usually trust worthy, this product is not worth purchasing. It does nothing to help prevent nor treat diaper rashes. It is quite greasy and grainy.

May 14, 2015

I cloth diaper my little one and this is one of the few cloth diaper friendly diaper creams that is readily available in stores.
That being said, it's also one of my least favorite diaper creams. It runs about $15 for a 60 mL jar so it doesn't last very long. The consistency is a bit thinner than what I like, but the main reason we don't care for it is because it has these grains in it that are a bit strange.
It works okay for maintenance, but it does absolutely nothing if my little one has a rash.

May 14, 2015

LOVE this product. great for babies skin and mommas.

June 19, 2014

IM using every time for me baby