Earth's Own Almond Fresh Original

Earth's Own Almond Fresh Original Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

September 19, 2016

It's an okay almond milk. I preferred to have this milk with something, cereal or cookies. I don't like having it on its own. Didn't taste any sweetness.

April 01, 2016

I've tried several different brands of almond milk and Earth's Own is by far my favourite. It has a good consistency, isn't overly pricey, and the flavour is yummy. I'm the only vegan in my household, but we all drink and love this milk.

March 21, 2016

Been drinking it for a few years. I use it in baking, bowls of cereal and just on its own. It's just a slight sweetness to it that isn't overpowering, along with a subtle almond flavour. Much prefer it to the taste of other milk alternatives

March 16, 2016

Although I am lactose-intolerant I still tend to consume dairy products, although I'm adamant I will never again drink regular milk. I used to live on Earth's Own Vanilla Almond Milk that you find in the refrigerated health food aisle in my local Superstore, at least I did during the first year of my lactose intolerance diagnosis. I have since transition to Natrel's lactose-free milk because it simply tastes like regular milk but it's made without the lactose!

What's great about this almond milk is that it's sweet enough to disguise the bitter taste of regular unflavoured almond milk with the addition of the vanilla and since it's in the refrigerator section I question it's authenticity less than that of the "milks" I find on the grocery store shelf in a box. Maybe it's because I've never had an experience that ended well attempting to drink the boxed products, but I just don't like other almond milks like I do Earth's Own Vanilla Almond Milk. It's fresh, sweet, and refreshing AND tastes exceptionally good in a bowl of Kellogg's Raisin Brand cereal.

February 27, 2016

I am not lactose intolerant and still drink milk once and a while, but in my household, we mainly drink this Almond Fresh Original, absolutely great taste, closest I have found to normal milk. Great in cereal, baking, you name it.

January 25, 2016

I bought this for my first time this week and I'm not disappointed at all! It is located in the refrigeration area at the store and must be kept refrigerated at all times. It is cool and freshing and tastes wonderful. The price isn't bad either. I'm not lactose intolerant but, I prefer to drink Almond milk.