Earth's Own Almond Fresh Vanilla Almond Milk Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 83 in Non-Dairy

March 02, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this almond milk. I use it every day in my cereal, tea, coffee and even use it when cooking and baking sometimes. It works really well in a finn pancake recipe! All of their flavors are delicious!

March 08, 2016

Best Almond milk I have ever had.Comes in 3 flavors which I buy all of :-) I love the fact this milk is carrageenan free.Goes great in smoothies so I don't have to add any thing to give it that sweet taste I want.The vanilla is great in cereal (no need to add sugar).Also the fact is this milk does not bother my stomach like soy milk and cows milk....

January 24, 2016

I've recently switched from drinking Cow's milk to Almond milk and I bought this brand because it was on sale. Although I realize that Almond milk will never taste like cow's milk, it was way too sweet. I really dislike the sweet flavouring. However, I can make use of this in a smoothie so I will try that instead.

August 15, 2014

I love this brand of almond milk! I enjoy using almond milk for breakfast smoothies, and any other brand of almond milk turns lumpy and thick - yuck, but not Earth's Own brand. Great stuff!

August 11, 2014

I've tried every brand of almond milk that I can get my hands on & nothing compares to Earth's Own. It's full of flavour & it helped me convert my entire family from cow's milk. I'm lactose intolerant & this is the first 'white' milk that I've found that I can drink & enjoy.