Easy-off fume free oven cleaner
Good

Easy-off fume free oven cleaner Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 377 in Household Cleaning Products

January 10, 2017

This is something i continuously use all of the time. i love that it gets rid of all my stains. my stove had brown around every element however i also need A PERSOM TO BELIEVE IN ME. i AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR THE digital stufff

January 10, 2017

Easy-off oven cleaner is the only brand that I buy. And now that it's fume free, I'm loving it even more. Cleaning the oven is not my favorite chore, but Easy-off just melts the baked on grease and makes this task simple and quick.

January 05, 2017

I love this stuff. I use it every couple of months to clean my oven and it works really well. I coat the oven and let it sit. After about an hour, I wipe it out with a damp cloth and EVERYTHING comes off. I am surprised every single time as to how clean my oven actually gets! It works better than other oven cleaners I have tried. It is definitely NOT fume free however! In comparison to the regular Easy Off, it is less smelly, but it is still oven cleaner and it still stinks, just not nearly as much. I have tried using the self cleaning feature on my oven, but it does nothing compared to the Easy Off so I will continue to clean it "by hand" in the future.
    I have recently discovered that this product also works like magic to clean out the metal part of my slow cooker. I try to always keep a can in the house - has to be the Easy Off brand stuff! Highly recommend for yucky ovens and slow cookers! Does the work for you!

August 08, 2016

I'm someone who doesn't mind cleaning at all in fact doing laundry is one of my favourite things to do. However when it comes to that dark dingy cave of an oven I feel a little overwhelmed. I have tried to clean my oven in the past using a cheaper brand of oven cleaner and let's just say I will never make that mistake again.

This easy off cleaner works soooo well in comparison and really makes the job so much easier to tackle. The fume free aspect is great as well especially having a young one going around I don't want him breathing in harmful fumes. Great product!