Eat Smart Sweet Kale Bagged Salad Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 2329 in Grocery

Eat Smart Sweet Kale salad is a unique blend of seven superfoods and a delicious dressing.

February 23, 2017

I have never been a salad person. I actually used to avoid salad like the plague, but as I've gotten older I have realized the importance of greens in ones diet. This salad was my first salad by this brand and my first time tasting kale. It has now become my go to salad. I love the taste and I actually like to eat a salad! The reason I buy this particular one is because it's so easy to prep. It motivates me to eat more salad and i find that I can make the whole bag and eat it throughout the whole day or even if I make the huge bag of this salad it will last until the next day without feeling soggy.

It's always a plus if it taste good and is good for you.

February 02, 2017

This is now a standard favourite in my house. It's a lot different than bagged salads in the past. I love that the kale is more substantial, less wilty, and has a yummy flavour compared to lettuces. And I love the combination of flavours with the sweet cranberries and pumpkin seeds. It's my favourite salad, and I've never had kale before trying it in this bagged salad. Everyone in my house likes it, and I'm always going back for more in the fridge so it never lasts a day. It's also healthy and fast to prepare.

February 02, 2017

The Eat Smart Sweet Kale Bagged Salad is my go to meal prep salad. It has great texture, freshness and the love the cranberries and pumpkin seeds that come with it. Sometimes the poppy seed dressing isn't enough depending how your dress your salad so be prepared to have an extra bottle on hand.

January 12, 2017

Eat Smart Sweet Kale Bagged Salad contains 7 Super Foods. Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Kale, Chicory, Dried Cranberries, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. Also comes with a delicious poppy seed salad dressing. Already ready to pour into a bowl, mix, and start enjoying. Super yummy. We can not get enough of this salad in our home. Highly recommend.

January 04, 2017

This is my favourite salad. I love the creamy dressing. The cranberries and pumpkin seeds add something different and tasty to the salad. We eat this salad often in our household. It is convenient for a quick meal or to take to work for lunch.

June 11, 2016

This is my ultimate go to salad. I usually add chicken to it for a fantastic dinner. I could eat this everyday. When we BBQ I always have this as one of my salads.

June 11, 2016

I just love the convenience of this salad.

I generally add a protein, usually rotisserie chicken and some fresh blueberries or raspberries.

Today I added all of the above and some quinoa.

The poppyseed dressing helps to cut out the bitterness of some of the bitter leaves. It tastes GREAT!

I try to buy mine at Costco because of the bit of savings in cost.

May 01, 2016

I really LOVE this salad - in my opinion, it is the best salad kit currently available in the market. I often buy it for my work lunches and to accompany my meals at dinner. I like to add cut up chicken, seasoned chickpeas, grilled salmon, and sometimes even beef.

I do find the best price to be at Costco, which is where I buy it from now on. My local grocery store sells the small bag for more than $5 - which I think it is a little steep. Costco carries a much larger bag for $7 - so it was worth it to buy it from there if you have or know someone with a membership.

I love the creamy poppy dressing, the nuts, and the cranberries. I sometimes do use another dressing if I want to change things up, and will sometimes add feta or almonds too.

Very tasty, and one of my favourites!

April 23, 2016

As far as bagged salads/salad kits go, this one is of much greater quality than others. It's a light meal/snack full of nutrition and is quite tasty. The only negative thing about this product is the cost. I know good quality ingredients are more expensive, but for a bagged salad kit it is a little costly.

February 16, 2016

This is by far the best bagged salad on the market. This unique Kale blend comes with cranberries, sunflower seeds and a creamy poppy seed dressing. Larger bags can be purchased at Costco as its quite easy to go thru a bag fairly quickly.

Kelkiw added a new review for

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Tattoos

Sausage Party

No bra

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?