Eat Smart Sweet Kale Bagged Salad Reviews

Ranked #605 out of 2317 in Grocery

Eat Smart Sweet Kale salad is a unique blend of seven superfoods and a delicious dressing.

January 12, 2017

Eat Smart Sweet Kale Bagged Salad contains 7 Super Foods. Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Kale, Chicory, Dried Cranberries, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. Also comes with a delicious poppy seed salad dressing. Already ready to pour into a bowl, mix, and start enjoying. Super yummy. We can not get enough of this salad in our home. Highly recommend.

January 04, 2017

This is my favourite salad. I love the creamy dressing. The cranberries and pumpkin seeds add something different and tasty to the salad. We eat this salad often in our household. It is convenient for a quick meal or to take to work for lunch.

June 11, 2016

This is my ultimate go to salad. I usually add chicken to it for a fantastic dinner. I could eat this everyday. When we BBQ I always have this as one of my salads.

June 11, 2016

I just love the convenience of this salad.

I generally add a protein, usually rotisserie chicken and some fresh blueberries or raspberries.

Today I added all of the above and some quinoa.

The poppyseed dressing helps to cut out the bitterness of some of the bitter leaves. It tastes GREAT!

I try to buy mine at Costco because of the bit of savings in cost.

May 01, 2016

I really LOVE this salad - in my opinion, it is the best salad kit currently available in the market. I often buy it for my work lunches and to accompany my meals at dinner. I like to add cut up chicken, seasoned chickpeas, grilled salmon, and sometimes even beef.

I do find the best price to be at Costco, which is where I buy it from now on. My local grocery store sells the small bag for more than $5 - which I think it is a little steep. Costco carries a much larger bag for $7 - so it was worth it to buy it from there if you have or know someone with a membership.

I love the creamy poppy dressing, the nuts, and the cranberries. I sometimes do use another dressing if I want to change things up, and will sometimes add feta or almonds too.

Very tasty, and one of my favourites!

April 23, 2016

As far as bagged salads/salad kits go, this one is of much greater quality than others. It's a light meal/snack full of nutrition and is quite tasty. The only negative thing about this product is the cost. I know good quality ingredients are more expensive, but for a bagged salad kit it is a little costly.

February 16, 2016

This is by far the best bagged salad on the market. This unique Kale blend comes with cranberries, sunflower seeds and a creamy poppy seed dressing. Larger bags can be purchased at Costco as its quite easy to go thru a bag fairly quickly.

February 09, 2016

Tasty salad! Great salad to pick up when you need a quick lunch for work.
    I love the salad toppers that come with it.

October 21, 2015

Eat Smart Sweet Kale Bagged Salad
    ;

smart
    fresh on the go
    diet friendly!!! ;)

October 21, 2015

This contains broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, kale, chicory, dried cranberries, roasted pumpkin seeds, and poppyseed dressing. Itès really great and fresh tasting.