Eat Smart Sweet Kale Bagged Salad Reviews

Ranked #1007 out of 2312 in Grocery

Eat Smart Sweet Kale salad is a unique blend of seven superfoods and a delicious dressing.

June 11, 2016

This is my ultimate go to salad. I usually add chicken to it for a fantastic dinner. I could eat this everyday. When we BBQ I always have this as one of my salads.

June 11, 2016

I just love the convenience of this salad.

I generally add a protein, usually rotisserie chicken and some fresh blueberries or raspberries.

Today I added all of the above and some quinoa.

The poppyseed dressing helps to cut out the bitterness of some of the bitter leaves. It tastes GREAT!

I try to buy mine at Costco because of the bit of savings in cost.

May 01, 2016

I really LOVE this salad - in my opinion, it is the best salad kit currently available in the market. I often buy it for my work lunches and to accompany my meals at dinner. I like to add cut up chicken, seasoned chickpeas, grilled salmon, and sometimes even beef.

I do find the best price to be at Costco, which is where I buy it from now on. My local grocery store sells the small bag for more than $5 - which I think it is a little steep. Costco carries a much larger bag for $7 - so it was worth it to buy it from there if you have or know someone with a membership.

I love the creamy poppy dressing, the nuts, and the cranberries. I sometimes do use another dressing if I want to change things up, and will sometimes add feta or almonds too.

Very tasty, and one of my favourites!

April 23, 2016

As far as bagged salads/salad kits go, this one is of much greater quality than others. It's a light meal/snack full of nutrition and is quite tasty. The only negative thing about this product is the cost. I know good quality ingredients are more expensive, but for a bagged salad kit it is a little costly.

February 16, 2016

This is by far the best bagged salad on the market. This unique Kale blend comes with cranberries, sunflower seeds and a creamy poppy seed dressing. Larger bags can be purchased at Costco as its quite easy to go thru a bag fairly quickly.

February 09, 2016

Tasty salad! Great salad to pick up when you need a quick lunch for work.
I love the salad toppers that come with it.

October 21, 2015

Eat Smart Sweet Kale Bagged Salad
;

smart
fresh on the go
diet friendly!!! ;)

October 21, 2015

This contains broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, kale, chicory, dried cranberries, roasted pumpkin seeds, and poppyseed dressing. Itès really great and fresh tasting.

August 01, 2015

I love this salad, usually I make my own salads, but if I don't have the time, this is the bag I grab, very delicious!

1.5/5

August 01, 2015

The quality sucks because salad is browned long before best date. Very little kale actually in the salad. This happens 3 out of 4 times I've bought the salad even tho date still hasn't been reached. Too bad as it seems like a powerhouse of vitamins!