Good

Eau Thermale Avene - XeraCalm A.D Reviews

Ranked #575 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 26, 2016

My daughter had Terrible eczema as an infant and nothing I tried would heal or moisturize her skin until I used this product. It was recommended to me by the cosmetologist at shoppers drug mart and after a week I noticed a dramatic change in her skin. She was no longer red, bumpy or itchy. I use this cream everyday on her...all over her body. Not only has it cleared up her eczema, it has prevented her skin from braking out again. It is free of fragrances and alcohol. It is so thick but rubs in very nice. I am so glad that I used this product (and my daughter too!).

January 15, 2016

Une excellente crème pour l'eczéma, le psoriasis et autre atopie. La grande force d'Avène sont que leurs produits sont stérile, donc aucune contamination extérieur. Super pour les peau très sensible.

January 13, 2016

If you are looking for an eczema cream then you have found it.

My 2-year-old son has terrible eczema. He scratches until he bleeds. Then when I try to put cream on it, he screams. This is because most creams, even eczema creams, contain alcohol. I found this out the hard way after trying nearly every "recommended" cream on the market. Even the creams recommended by doctors and the Eczema Society of Canada recommend creams that contain alcohol.

Eau Thermale Avene - XeraCalm A.D. comes in both a cream and a balm (which is thicker) and neither contain alcohol.

I personally use the balm for my son and even on my toughest dry spots. There is no burning even on open wounds and it absorbs fairly quickly. The balm leaves a bit of an oily feeling if you use too much so its best to use under clothing or at night,

There is no strong scent and no dyes. I purchased this cream at Shopper's Drug Mart in the beauty section(where I found out about it from an excellent employee when I told her about my issues with alcohol in creams).

It costs $25-$30. It can also be bought online as well as in stores (I image stores other than Shopper's Drug Mart carry it as well). The tube last quite a while depending on how often and how much you use.

May 08, 2014

Went to the drug store looking for a different product for my daughters eczema. Couldn't find it ask someone they directed me to this product she said it worked really well for her. WOW it really works so glad I tried it. I have had problem with my 6 year old daughters skin in the winter forever nothing really ever worked till this. With in two uses her skin was clear. After a few more her skin was soft again. a bit pricey but worth ever penny.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender