• Eazy Mop 360

Eazy Mop 360 Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 377 in Household Cleaning Products

December 30, 2015

Eazy Mop 360;

I did not find this mop easy at all as it sounds.
    I found it more messy and did not clean properly as with other cleaning methods.

It was hard to drain the mop of excess water and solution to clean floor, and to ensure dirty water was not cleaning the floor over and over....

It also for me did not clean small spaces, almost went over small spaces instead of reaching deep, it almost pushed dirt and cleaning spaces back into confided spaces.

December 22, 2015

if you have stone floor this is useless. it does not clean in crevises and will not glide over the floor... not for me

December 22, 2015

This mop has changeable microfiber heads and a telescopic handle. With 2 dogs and 2 cats I have to clean my floors every day sometimes more than once a day so having changeable heads that you can just throw in the washer and dryer is just what I needed. With the telescopic handle, I can make it long enough so I dont have to bend over while mopping, so no sore back when finished. The rotating head allowes me to get the base boards clean at the same time. Even though the head is round it reaches every corner. I bought extra heads so that i could designate heads for the floor and the walls. I will never go back to a regular mop.