Good

EchoAcc® Large Space Indoor and Outdoor Play Tent Children Game House Playhouse With 2-Doors Reviews

1 review
Ranked #30 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

September 03, 2016

I ordered this for my 4 year old son who loves hiding under things and playing with his toys, whether it's the kitchen table, desks and even the couch cushions. This tent ended up being so much bigger than I was expecting and he had plenty of room to play with his toys inside.

This easily unfolds when you take it out of the carrying case it comes in and folding it back is a little tricky at first but I got it after a minute or two. I love that this comes with the pegs to secure it to the grass if I want to put it outside ( which I probably will at some point ).

My son was so happy to got this tent today and has been playing in it all day long. I purchased this at a discount from Amazon.ca and I would highly recommend this to those with little ones, It was a big hit with my son!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for