Eco at Heart Stainless Steel Straws

Eco at Heart Stainless Steel Straws Reviews

1 review
Ranked #385 out of 574 in Misc

September 27, 2014

I got these stainless steel straws as a promotional item on Tomoson.

I have never used a stainless steel straw before I got these. I’ve only used plastic that you can keep and wash or the ones you throw away.

These straws have a good size opening, so they’re great with smoothies. Only thing is they can get really cold after awhile. In the summer time or on a hot day, it’s perfect. You can even store these straws in the freezer to keep drinks nice and cool when you drink them through the straws. Sounded weird to me when I first read that on the promotion site. I tried it, and it really works.

Do not drink hot drinks through these straws. You could end up burning your mouth or lips.

I love that these straws come with a little, adorable cleaning brush. It’s made to fit these straws, so you can easily clean the inside of these straws compared to some of those twisty, fun plastic ones.

I also like that these straws are dishwasher safe, but it’s just as easy and quick to wash them by hand.

I just wish that there was some bend to these straws to make it easier to drink out of, but then storing the straws and cleaning them would be harder.

Ear12343 added a new review for

best foundation

best foundation

favorite food

winter please goooo away

blubie added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath