Eco Tools Powder Brush

Eco Tools Powder Brush Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 339 in Powder

March 01, 2016

Wish I could give this brush 6*s.
    I splurged on a Bobbi Brown powder brush a few years ago and it was nothing but a pain.
    I'd have to go with a tweezers after each makeup application and take off all the loose hairs it had left on my face/
    The eco tools is a tenth of the price and it doesn't leave anything on my face apart from bronzer.
    I've just purchased my second brush after I lost the other one, but I think I will be a loyal eco tools customer for the forseeable future!

September 24, 2015

I really enjoy using these brushes they last FOREVER and clean nicely.

September 24, 2015

I recently purchased the Ecotools Bamboo Powder Brush at my local Shoppers Drugmart for about $8.00. I didn't want to buy an expensive brush to try out some new bronzer (even though this is a powder brush it works perfectly!) For the price it is an amazing tool, with soft, full bristles that don't fall out and allow even application. Although you do get what you pay for when it comes to make up brushes - this is an excellent value for the results.