• EcoTools Blush Brush
  • EcoTools Blush Brush

EcoTools Blush Brush Reviews

Ranked #333 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

October 12, 2016

This is a great brush. It is very soft, high quality and doesn't shed. Applies blush evenly (but I found it works better with powder blush rather than cream blush). Great price for the quality.

April 27, 2016

It was my first time buying a brush and ad hear that they were good and it wasn't expensive so I buy then go home and tried the brush. It work so good I was so excited it pick up product but not too much is easy to use and generally amazing.

September 23, 2015

I LOVE Eco Tools brushes ! I have only two - a blush brush and a big puffy powder one, and man I love them. I wash them regularly and their quality never diminishes Nor do I ever see loose bristles. Not a single one. They are super soft and don't hurt your face if you're smashing Halloween makeup all over - PLUS when you wash them out, at least with the little makeup I use, there is never residue left over.

October 23, 2014

Fantastic brush - love how the bristles are really dense, makes for a nice and precise application. Always impressed by EcoTools! Great quality for the price.

May 30, 2014

I use this to apply my powder instead of blush because I don't like powder brushes that are so big that I feel like they'll swallow me whole. I'm able to perfectly get powder under my eyes well.

April 14, 2014

This brush is so incredibly soft! You can never go wrong with ecotools!! I have been using it for around a few years no and it's still just as amazing. A few of the brissels have fallen out but not as many as the other brushes that i have used. If you are in the market for a blush brush, i would recommend this one.

March 01, 2014

This brush is one of the softest brushes I own. I think the tapered end really helps to blend in blushes. I like that it is synthetic, as it doesn't irritate my skin, and makeup is easily cleaned off the bristles. The brush head is quite full and dense, making it soft but firm enough to apply product comfortably.

December 12, 2012

I needed a new blush brush and decided to try this one out after reading about it and hearing about it but for the price, I wasn't sure that it would actually do anything. I was very surprised! For cheap tools, I think I like this one better than ELF. The bristles are pretty soft and the brush is dense and tightly packed which makes for easy pick up of powder and I find that it delivers lots of colour without brushing my foundation or concealer off. Be sure to wash this one to keep it going! Definitely a buy again product.

August 08, 2012

Love ecotool brushes!

The blush brush is nice and soft I do find the bristles can be a tad coarse for more powdery blushes and can make for a messy application. With normal blush consistencies that aren't very powdery this brush does the job wonderfully. A great inexpensive tool. They're really easy to clean, don't shed, and hold up very well.

May 18, 2012

I love ECOTOOLS brushes because they are easy to use, so so so soft, cheap and affordable products. I use these brushes to apply most of my everyday makeup :) they're so soft! and I feel like the brushes really pick up the product. They're not cheap garbage brushes because I've had mine for a while now and they still seem brand-new!!