Ecotools eye perfecting brush
Amazing

Ecotools eye perfecting brush Reviews

Ranked #177 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

August 30, 2015

I really do love the Ecotools brushes although like every makeup application tool they are so expensive! The product does work well as I find it applies evenly, etc.

August 30, 2015

I cannot stress enough how much I LOVE Ecotools brushes, cruelty free to start with and the quality is so amazing especially for the price.
I have purchased brand name expensive brushes and I honestly always go back to Ecotools 90% of the time.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the shape, goes so smoothly across your under eye area.
This is a unique cut so there is less pulling around the eye area. The bristles are straight and firm but yet soft,which is needed!
It may be a little difficult to see the end of the brush but it's nice and fairly soft. I really like the look of the blue with the yellow leaves on the bamboo handle!
Okay so I used an under eye concealer as well tried with a light bb cream to see if there would be a difference and I am sad to say I didn't notice my lines disappearing! This isn't Botox! WHAT? ;)
Maybe I am doing it wrong? LOL. I cleaned off my face and actually just used it for powder around my eye and i quite enjoyed that!
I will be playing around with this more to see if I can come up with maybe a better solution of what I was working with, I am not in love with the lines on my face still but I kind of think that doesn't go away no matter what, that's just my wishful thinking LOL.
I do think if you are an under eye concealer person this brush would be great for you if you don't want to use your fingers, I didn't find the brush absorbed much product and blended out easy with the bb cream, maybe my concealer was too thick or maybe I need a primer first? I don't really use under eye concealer since I always find it enhances my poor little lines but I would recommend this brush for anyone who does do the nice under eye brightening look!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?