EcoTools Flat Foundation Brush Reviews

Ranked #265 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

July 29, 2016

This brush applies foundation smoothly and evenly. It's nice and soft to use on your face and I like the added bonus of it being more environmentally friendly than some.

I did find that it started losing bristles earlier than some, but with the price and the effectiveness, I happily bought another.

May 24, 2016

I buy these makeup brushes at Walmart they're super reasonably priced and eco friendly. They last a long time as long as you're good to it and clean it regularly.

May 24, 2016

I paid about $6.00 for this on Amazon and I got it because I just recently started using foundation and I didn't feel like I was blending it well enough and I wanted to get a brush. I got this one and it seems to work very well blending everything perfectly.

October 20, 2015

This brush is fantastic to smooth my foundation , the bristles are very soft and smooth against my face. The brush was a good price too.

February 10, 2015

The bristles are very soft and I have had no problem with it shedding.

February 09, 2015

Great for daily foundation application and at a great price. I love how soft the bristles are.

August 23, 2014

I bought my brush as the price was good but after some time the bristles started to come out. I tried to tighten the end but this sis not solve my problem when Applying foundation.

January 17, 2014

This is the first flat foundation brush I have ever used and I find it amazing. So after trying this brush out I find that it gives me an even coverage and I also find that I use less product than when I apply with my fingers.
The brush is Eco friendly too made from bamboo wood for the handle and synthetic taklon bristles which are 100% cruelty free

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products