EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush
Good

EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

October 19, 2016

I use this blush brush for my bronzer. I really like the tapered ends so I can be more precise in my application. I use it for my face, neck, and chest and it applies very evenly. These synthetic bristles are super soft and flexible. I love how this brush, unlike my others, tends to pick up the scent of my perfume and smells sooo nice. Out of all my brushes this one cleans the best, product comes of very easily with little effort and it dries quick as well.

July 08, 2016

This brush is synthetic, which means it is really soft. I also really enjoy the shape of this brush, as it means that the brush is very versatile, and can be used for many things. Because it is synthetic, it doesn't pick up a ton of powder, which is preferred by me. I think this brush might soon be replaced by another brush, as it is no longer on the website, which makes me a little sad.

June 03, 2015

love this brush!! besides the fact that its inexpensive and easy to find, i have not experienced any fall out with this brush and its AMAZING for setting under eyes and t-zone areaa..... worth the price!!!!

May 01, 2015

This blush brush is a work horse for your makeup. I use it for my loose powder mostly. It's just the right size to get around the eye and nose area.

March 11, 2015

This is my holy grail blush brush! It applies blush flawlessly and cannot be beaten for the price, comparable to every high end brush I have tried.

February 09, 2015

I love this brush and how soft it is. I use it to apply bronzer and it lasts for a long time even with weekly cleaning.

February 06, 2015

This brush was purchased to replace a very rough blush brush that came in a set of 10 other brushes that were all of much better quality than the blush brush. It has a bamboo handle and is made of recycled materials, and comes in a eco friendly pouch that you can keep it in, though I prefer to keep my brushes together in a brush set bag. It is very soft and has multiple uses. I use it to apply pressed translucent powder to my entire face, to apply bronzer, to contour and to apply powder blush. It picks up product well and applies it evenly. It's also great for blending everything together to get a nice, even complexion upon completing your makeup application. It's very sturdy and well made, and even better, all EcoTools products are 100% cruelty free. I plan to purchase different types of EcoTools brushes in the future because they seem to be of good quality. The downside is that I have to wait for my local Walmart to order a larger variety of EcoTools brushes because shipping to Canada is not available on their website, unfortunately.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes