Ed Hardy Femme perfume
Good

Ed Hardy Femme perfume Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 1216 in Perfume

July 11, 2016

I have been wearing Ed Hardy because it's trendy and it's a youthful smell . It's the kind that makes a person want to sit next to you and ask what are you wearing ? I have had it happen . I have had people ask me to spell it out on a napkin so they can purchase it themselves. The price is fair because the product is beautiful. It's not over powering . It lays on your body softly not strong . No staining of clothing . It's a walk amongst wild flowers and essential smells . Just gorgeous .

April 21, 2016

Love this perfume sweet smelling and just a pleasant scent all in all. Cute packaging and I get compliments or questions what perfume im wearing when I have it on.Been wearing it for years and never let me down and lasts all day/night .

April 01, 2016

I got this at Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for only $20 for 100 ml. I get complements whenever I wear it. It has excellent staying power. Even after wearing my clothes all day when I take them off I can still smell it, but not overpowering at all. Just lasts really good. Cute bottle, I love the tattoo inspired art on it. I would love to buy it again.