E.D. Smith Pumpkin Pie Filling

E.D. Smith Pumpkin Pie Filling Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 2317 in Grocery

December 09, 2016

When i make my pumpkin pies and mini tarts i always use E.D, Smith Pumpkin pie filling! Its one of the best pie fillings for pumpkin i have ever tasted! Smooth texture it perfect! Highly recommend E.D.Smith pie fillings!

December 09, 2016

This is the only brand of pumpkin I use my pies. I like that it is thick and never a chance of a runny pie. The spices are not overpowering and has the perfect balance of spices.

December 08, 2016

To me ED Smith is the best. It's pure thick pumpkin. I use it for all my pumpkin pies. It is always a deal around the holidays, I always have in my pantry. I use it also in cookies, and protein shakes.Add sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon and voila!

September 19, 2016

Pure pumpkin filling. can't go wrong with only 1 ingredient! This is probably the best brand of filling on the market. I have never had a bad can, *knock on wood*.

March 01, 2016

I always use this product at Thanksgiving time to make pumpkin pies for me at Thanksgiving. I like how the taste is. It is a wonderful product. Good for making pies for family gatherings.

February 01, 2016

This is the best pumpkin pie filling. Nice and thick and also good in many other recipes.

February 01, 2016

E.D. Smith has been around for years. This makes a great filling for pies or tarts and also makes great muffins. Pumpkin is one of my favourite tastes in anything. I love October for all the pumpkin tastes in the restaurants and donut shops! I use E.D. Smith for my pumpkin pies, tarts and muffins! Wouldn't use anything else.

E.D. Smith Pumpkin Pie Filling;

great for baking!!! and filling esp for pies

great consistancy, easy to bake , easy as an ingreident, so many various choices to use in baking (pinterest various ideas) I don't tend to use a lot throughout the year, onyl closer to thanksgiving which then I bake a lot of pumpkin themes and always turn to this filling as my top choice for flavour, texture, consistancy

February 01, 2016

This is my go-to brand for pumpkin pie filling. If is an easy way of making a delicious pie. Give it a try.

February 01, 2016

This product produces the best pumpkin pie that I have ever tasted. It has the perfect combination of spices to make a yummy and flavourful pumpkin pie. It's a brand that I grew up with and have grown to trust. :) Mmm ... I want some pumpkin pie now!