E.D. Smith Triple Fruits Wild berry Raspberry with Wild Blueberry & Blackberry

E.D. Smith Triple Fruits Wild berry Raspberry with Wild Blueberry & Blackberry Reviews

Ranked #642 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 11, 2016

I spend a lot of time during canning season making homemade jams and jellies. I'm not sure I should bother anymore. E.D. Smith's Triple Fruits line is fantastic! It has a homemade taste; I served it for a brunch and my guests thought I'd prepared it myself. It's a little pricey when not on sale, but it does contain actual real fruit, so at least the cost is justified.

May 02, 2016

I just! Bought some yesterday and had it on toast this morning. Delicious! It tastes like homemade. It's loaded with triple berries, it's so good I could eat it right out of the jar. At 2.99 a jar! Not worth making homemade jam.

March 06, 2016

Quand je n'ai plus de confiture maison, j'achète celle-ci pour alterner dans mes déjeuners. J'aime cette confiture avec les bagels et du fromage à la crème ou bien avec des croissants chauds. Il y a beaucoup de fruits et elle est bonne au goût.

November 30, 2015

Whole blueberries, chunks of the other berries. It's sweet but not overly sweet. Make sure to check your teeth after, to see there are no seeds between your teeth.