Eden Fantasys Retro bra and panty set with ruffles

Eden Fantasys Retro bra and panty set with ruffles Reviews

1 review
Ranked #55 out of 76 in Lingerie

June 04, 2010

The Retro bra and panty set from Eden Fantasys arrived, quick and in a discreet package. The package was just an ordinary brown box (so our mailman, didn't look at us weird, or even know what we was getting). The set was very beautiful, so I just had to try it on right away! The size ran a little bigger than what I had expected, but not too much, that it was noticeable to anyone (a.k.a Chris) but me. The lingerie was very beautiful, and well made, and so far has up held through many wears! :)
Eden Fantasys, is more than just a site with sex toys, they have tons of wonderful products. They have everything from lingerie, sex toys, books, to everything in between! So if you and your guy (or just you alone :) ) are looking to spice things up, I definitely recommend checking them out!
Me and my fiance loved the Retro bra and panty set *wink, wink*! It was perfect. It's not overly sexy, or slutty at all. When I put it on, I felt beautiful (even with the fact that I've had a baby, and c-section)! The set made me feel like a woman should when she wears lingerie, sexy, and beautiful!
If you would like to buy this set, or are just curious about their site, I recommend checking them out! Just a quick note: I hand wash all my lingerie, to help it last longer and to help keep it's beauty. I recommend that others do the same. Now I know as mothers we may not have the time to hand wash it all the time. Well there's a simple solution to that, wash it while your in the shower! That's what I do, and then I just hang it on the rode when I'm done! I just thought I'd share that little tip! :)

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends