Eggo Blueberry Pancakes Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 62 in Frozen Desserts

October 23, 2016

Blueberry Eggos are my brother's favorite. They are really good with lots of butter and real maple syrup. They are priced right and are always of good pick me up in the middle of the day.

April 27, 2016

Just tried these for the first time the other day. Very good. Easy and quick for breakfast on the go. I toast mine and then spread Nutella or peanut butter on top. An easy hold in you hand breakfast to go. Yummy.

April 25, 2016

Love these for breakfast . Even toasted you can still see and tast the blueberries . I love having there for the weekend . When they are on sale I grab 2 of them . They go so fast

March 05, 2016

For me the absolute best thing about the Eggo Blueberry Pancakes (or any of the other Eggo pancake flavors) is the convenience. Sometimes the kids want pancakes at times when it is just not possible to make them, or we are in a rush in the mornings to get them off to school, so for me these are great for those times.

I am not a lover of pancakes but the kids love them so they are worth the price and convenience for us.

Great product.

February 10, 2016

Love Eggo Blueberry pancakes which are ready is seconds. They don't taste rubbery after being microwaved. They are a simple, quick and easy breakfast, a prefer breakfast when you're pressed for time.

February 01, 2016

I love these pancakes. Ready in minutes and have great flavour!

February 01, 2016

Eggo blueberry pancakes;

I didn't like them
not as fluffy I found
I found them really small, very thin, almost stale like.....
I tried different heat settings too...

blueberry flavour was not full of flavour, not full of fruits flabvour
I didn't like

eggo should stick to the eggo waffles my fave

pancakes not so much

January 24, 2016

I like these pancakes they're so fluffy and you can really taste the blueberries in them

January 14, 2016

My son and I really enjoyed these pancakes. At first I thought there was no way they would be any good but I gave them a try and I was pleasantly surprised. They are fluffy and the blueberries are really flavourful, they are small so I think they are a good size for small kids who probably wouldn't be able to finish the bigger ones.