Eggo Minis Waffles

Eggo Minis Waffles Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 64 in Frozen Desserts

September 19, 2016

These are great for children. I know my three-year-old loves counting how many litttle Eggos are on her plate. I always have these great tasting waffles in my freezer. It is a family favourite and I will continue to purchase them. I love eating them smothered with peanut butter and sera up. It is almost a guilty pleasure craving for me.

May 13, 2015

I've given these to my daughter and she didn't care for them.. I also tried them and didn't think anything of them. Then again I'm not too keen on buying these type of products. I make my own homemade waffles & freeze them..and those she has no problem eating & neither do I :)

May 13, 2015

Our household absolutely loves the eggo mini waffles! We have fun breaking them apart and making things out of them. Who doesn't love playing with their food? Gotta love eggo minis.

April 17, 2015

for myself I like them but all three of my kids don't like them but love the homemade ones. I find they taste great and are a great snack.

April 17, 2015

These taste delicious and the smaller size is perfect for adding on to a breakfast plate. Makes it quicker to eat when you're pressed for time. You can pair it with your favourite breakfast items. We like it served with pure maple syrup and fresh fruits.

April 17, 2015

Myself and my two young boys love these for breakfast, so easy for little hands and mouths.

January 31, 2015

Two of the grandsons spent the night last night. This is what they had for breakfast with scrambled eggs and an apple wedge. They love these and so does my daughter.

January 27, 2015

we love this at our house. my 1 year old will eat a few of these for breakfast and sometimes just a snack!

January 27, 2015

My six children love this product it's quick to prepare and it's delicious with maple syrup

July 22, 2014

These are great to have anytime...being smaller you can have them at breakfast, lunch or snacks...Also you don't need syrup you can put jam, yogurt with berries the items you can use on top are limitless.
    Thanks for the mini waffles