• Eggo Plus Fibre Blueberry Flavour Waffles
  • Eggo Plus Fibre Blueberry Flavour Waffles

Eggo Plus Fibre Blueberry Flavour Waffles Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 66 in Frozen Desserts

June 08, 2016

My Son loves Eggo waffles for Breakfast in the mornings but I don't feel right giving him the plain ones as there isn't much Fibre, I saw these in the store and thought they were perfect! And he loves the taste of them!

March 01, 2016

J'aime ces gaufres congelées aux bleuets, c'est ma saveur préférée. Avec du sirop d'érable et un peu de beurre, cela fait un délicieux déjeuner. De plus, pour les matins où on manque d'inspirations, elles sont toujours disponibles et vite servies. Très pratique.

February 08, 2016

Yummy quick easy snack. Great taste and flavour, crunchy on outside fluffy inside

January 31, 2016

I love waffles for breakfast and these are so easy to throw in the toaster when you're in a rush.
    The blueberries add a nice flavour. I like the idea of having fibre in them too. I try to include fibre
    in my breakfast everyday. Great with syrup. My favourites way to eat them is with a little bit of
    butter and a sprinkle of icing sugar.

January 31, 2016

I love the taste of these waffles and they have fibre which makes them even better. I eat these a lot.

April 18, 2015

I love their waffles. Different and great flavors to choose from and as mentioned below, they are sweetened enough, I dont use syrup with them, my hubby does, but he would put syrup on anything :)
    Affordable, often goes on sale.
    Blueberry flavor is probably one of my favorites.

April 18, 2015

Blueberry Eggo Waffle with Fiber, taste great. Not over powering but a nice taste of blueberry with a touch of fiber. You could eat them with out syrup or any other condiments because they have enough sweetness and flavour, why spoil the taste of blueberry?