Good

ElecMotive 24 Pcs 2 Packs Beautiful 3D Butterfly Wall Decals Reviews

1 review
Ranked #51 out of 111 in Home Decor

April 21, 2016

I wish these came with instructions, because even though it mentions it on the product page, when I received these I didn't realise the middle of the butterfly was a magnet, so I used one of the sticky pads to stick it to my fridge...so be aware, these can be used magnetically, save the sticky pads for non magnetic surfaces!

In the package you will receive 12pc lovely pink butterflies and the same of purple. In my opinion the purple are much nicer just because of the contrasting colors. They come in different shapes, styles and sizes, come with two sets of double-sided sticky dots and one...random glue type dot things that aren't explained (instructions please).

Despite the lack of instructions, these are actually lovely and considering the price would make a great addition to the fridge, the room of a butterfly lover, or my favourite, as decor for a party or wedding. The centre part of the butterfly is plastic and the wings seem to be a slightly laminated card. As a result, you can bend the wings, making them seem more realistic.

Protip: Bend the wings at different angle on each butterfly, even leaving one up and one down, to make them seem even more realistic. Try to avoid symmetry when placing and mimic the natural patterns and landing of butterflies.

A lovely set of decorative butterflies that could also be used for crafts.

-----------------------