Elemis Daily Shine Control
Good

Elemis Daily Shine Control Reviews

1 review
Ranked #978 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A purifying daily treatment moisturiser for oily and combination skins, formulated to minimise the appearance of shine. Lavender, Jasmine and Rose Absolutes combined with the gentle soothing and purifying actions of Silver Birch and Nettle prevent breakouts and ensure a shine free complexion and day-long matt finish.

May 10, 2010

I used to never really have a problem with shine until I started a waitress job. I researched what my problem might be and finally realized... I cleanse, exfoliate & tone... but I do not MOISTURIZE! This is essential if you are prone to getting oily! If your skin is not balanced enough it will make up the pH but producing more oil. Plus working with the food and giving drunk weirdos drinks made me sweat a little bit more than usual. So I started using this to quell the shine and it has worked wonders! Even my boyfriend has noticed the dramatic improvement in my complexion since I have started using it. I don't even really have to use my blotting sheets on my break time any more! I recommend this product to any one who might have some oil issues.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends