Elemis Soothing Chamomile Cleanser
Good

Elemis Soothing Chamomile Cleanser Reviews

1 review
Ranked #840 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

Drench your skin in a comforting and calming cleanse with Elemis Soothing Chamomile Cleanser. It is a super-mild, creamy formula with hydrating Sunflower Seed Oil and relaxing Chamomile that won't strip or irritate the skin as it removes all impurities....

May 10, 2010

I have been using Elemis products for years now ever since I got a facial and massage on a cruise ship. They used the whole line of products from this brand on me in the specific kinds that were best suited to my face. I have never had very problematic skin; sometimes I get a little T-Zone irritation if anything. Elemis has kept up my skins natural radiance all these years. I will NEVER use another skin care line unless they go out of business. No other products can really compare to how these make my face feel. The only thing that comes close are LUSH products. I know these products are a bit pricey but wouldn't you pay just about anything for that perfect, glowing complexion? Stop buying all the trendy fads every five minutes and buy ONE, high end quality skin care line. You'll save yourself some money and stress in the long run.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play